Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that regardless how good understanding you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a full-line of providers not looking to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and tech turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they begin a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not require to take the risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as possible.